There is nothing like a dad and daughter duo! My daughter and husband have the most adorable bond! As she gets older spending quality time with her dad is what she wants these days! So if you like me and have a daughter/ dad duo, then here are 30 adorable dad daughter date ideas!
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my links at no additional cost!
With valentines right around the corner, these dad daughter date ideas could be useful.
30 Dad Daughter Date Ideas
Dad daughter dates create an unbreakable bond between fathers and daughters. scheduling a designated time a few times out of the month will be an amazing start to creating that bond with your daughter.
Often as parents, we think what we buy or our kids will be remembered the most, but in reality its the other way around! Kids remember the memories they create with us and the time we spent with them!
1. Manicure and Pedicure Date
- Visit your local nail salon and enjoy a day of pampering together!
2. Movie Night At Home
- Let her pick the movie, make a mini snack tray, and enjoy a movie night together right at home
3. Lunch Date
- Make reservations at her favorite restaurant, and enjoy a mid-day bite together!
4. Tea Party Date
- Set the table, and have a lovely tea party at home with your favorite tea and desserts!
5. Picnic At The Park
- Visit your favorite park, and have a picnic for lunch with all her favorite foods and treats!
6. Hiking Date
- For the adventurous dad and daughters! Pick a new trail and go for a hike together.
7. Pottery Class Date
- Try something new, and take up a fun pottery class together!
8. Go To A Football Game
- Is your favorite team playing in your city? Go to the football game together!
9. Camping Trip
- Pack up for the weekend, and bond on a camping trip in the great outdoors!
10. Attend A Concert
- Enjoy the experience of live music together at a concert of music festival
11. Plant A Garden Together
- Spend the day planting a garden outdoors in the backyard! You can plant flowers together, or do a full vegetable garden!
12. Try Geocaching
- What is Geocaching? It’s a fun way to get people outdoors by going on a treasure-hunting game using only a GPS device to locate the hidden containers marked by coordinates in different locations.
13. Indoor Trampoline Park
- Make it an active day and visit your local trampoline park!
14. Have A NightTime Stargazing Picnic
- Wait until the sun goes down, grab a blanket, and picnic basket with your favorite foods, and have a fun picnic in the backyard while stargazing!
16. Try Horseback Riding
- Try something new and adventurous, go on a horseback riding date!
17. Take A Cooking Class
- Sharpen up on your cooking skills, with a dad-daughter cooking class!
18. Yoga Session
- Try a relaxing yoga session together outdoors!
19. Go On A Bike Ride
- Pick a bike trail, and go on a little adventure!
20. Ice Cream Date
- Who doesn’t love ice cream? Pay a visit to your local ice cream shop!
21. Cake Pop Date
- Cake pops are all the craze these days, find your local bakery and grab a few cake pops!
22. Visit Your Local Zoo
- If she loves animals, a trip to the zoo may be. a great idea for your dad daughter’s date
23. Try a Candle Making Class Together
- Candle-making classes are fun, she may enjoy creating her candles.
24. Try A Dance Class Together
- If she loves music and enjoys dancing this may be the perfect idea for her! Try a local dance class together!
25. Make It a Swim Day
- Nothing beats a hot summer day like going to the pool, packing a swim bag, and enjoying a nice day in the sun at the pool together! Be sure to pack some snacks and lunches.
26. Visit An Air And Space Museum
- See if you have a local air and space museum! If so, take a trip there and enjoy a day together learning about air and space!
27. Pizza Night
- Who doesn’t love pizza? You could make your own at home or visit your favorite pizza spot together.
28. Beach Day
- If you’re lucky enough to stay close to a beach, make it a fun beach day together. Enjoy the sand between your toys, and some quality time together at the beach.
29. Sledding Day
- The next time it snows, grab a sled and have a fun day of sledding down hills!
30. Visit Local Botanical Gardens
- If you have a botanical garden near you, make a trip to it, you won’t regret it!