As a mama of two, and having exclusively pumped for both my kids, having a portable breastfeeding caddy has been an absolute must for me! When im not able to sit at my breastfeeding station, I rely on my portable breastfeeding caddy!
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my links at no additional cost
I have had a lot of experience with nursing, and pumping! I have tried pretty much every breastfeeding product on the market! So trust me when I say, I know what you need in your portable breastfeeding caddy.
Ideally, this caddy should be portable and include everything you need to pump and nurse effectively.
How To Build A Portable Breastfeeding Caddy
When building a breastfeeding caddy it’s important to start with a good quality caddy. One that is sturdy, lightweight, and offers a good amount of storage compartments for your breastfeeding essentials.
Next, you will start to add your breastfeeding essentials, such as;
- Breast pump
- Nipple Cream
- Nursing pads
- Phone chargers and pumping charger
- Baby bibs, and burping clothes
- Diapers and wipes
- Prenatal and supplements
- Post pumping/ nursing snack.
- Breast massager, and bras
The Best Breastfeeding Caddy – Bag
When looking for a breastfeeding bag, I wanted something lightweight, not too bulky, and had tons of storage compartments. So this breastfeeding bag by Fasrom, has been a lifesaver for me. As you can see I’m able to store a lot of my breastfeeding essentials in this bag!
I also love the look of this breastfeeding bag, so I went for the classic black color. However, this bag does come in pink as well.
Fasrom Breastfeeding Bag
- Easy to carry, very lightweight, and not too bulky.
- Compatible: This bag is compatible with most wearable breast pumps. I have the Medela Hands Free- flex. Fits perfectly
- Lots of Compartments: Comes with 3 main compartments, and two additional pockets. Lots of space for breastfeeding essentials.
Everything You Need For Your BreastFeeding Caddy
- Nipple Cream: Whether nursing or pumping exclusively, nipple cream is an absolute must when creating your breastfeeding caddy. it can often offer instant relief for chapped and sore nipples.
- Breast massager: When I first started pumping with my daughter I experienced clogged milk ducts all the time. Having a breast massager was a game changer for me, I did not want to contract mastitis, so I used this religiously!
- Phone Charger, Pump Charger: There is nothing more annoying than getting everything set up for a pumping session, only to realize that you don’t have your pump charger ( if pumping) or phone charger. So I like to keep a spare in my breastfeeding caddy!
- Pumping Bra/ Nursing Bra: Keeping my pumping bra in my portable storage caddy has greatly helped! Wearing a pumping bra throughout the day isn’t very comfortable. So I like to keep an extra pumping bra in my portable caddy.
- High Protein Snacks: Pumping and nursing can take a lot out of you. I remember in my early days of pumping, feeling tired and low on energy after pumping. So I like to keep a snack in my portable breastfeeding caddy. Something like nuts and seeds, or protein bars!
- Portable Pump: Having a portable caddy works best when you’re on the move and need to pump in a different area, away from your primary pumping station.
- Baby Paci: Often when pumping and nursing your baby is nearby! Having a spare pacifier in your breastfeeding caddy will come in handy!
- Water Bottle: Breastfeeding can sometimes leave you feeling thirsty, and it’s extremely important to stay hydrated as a nursing mama! Having a small water bottle in your breastfeeding caddy is very important.
Other Post You May Like: